Oil2Horse is a NEW product specially developed as a multi-purpose oil on your horse or pony.
Repels Mites, conditions skin and hair, encourages hair growth and is developed specifically for sensitive skin.
Not suitable for exposed skin in hot sun unless covered with rug or similar.
PLEASE NOTE THE TRIGGER IS TO SPRAY A STREAM OF OIL ONTO SPECIFIC AREAS OR BETWEEN FEATHER ON LEGS. IT DOES NOT SPRAY A FINE MIST.
TO APPLY TO LEGS, TIP A SMALL AMOUNT OF OIL INTO A SMALL CONTAINER AND APPLY WITH A SOFT BODY, HOOF OR PAINT BRUSH.
- Apply on feather, manes and tails with a soft brush or sponge, to keeps silky smooth and in show condition and to repel mites.
- Use as a grooming product to prevent mud sticking to manes and tails. Mud simply crumbles off the hair if Oil2Horse is applied daily to clean, dry coat and hair.
- Apply to all four legs with a soft brush every 2-3 days.
- Use after clipping to smooth the coat and create a great shine. Lightly spray a soft cloth with Oil2Horses and simply rub the over the coat and cover with a nylon or cotton sheet.
- Use to keep your clippers running smoothly and to prevent blades from rusting.
- Repels lice and mites when applied to feather on a horses legs.
- Helps prevent ‘sand school abrasion’ around fetlocks when horses are exercised in wet sand on a regular basis.
- Use before hunting and Cross Country events to make horses and ponies easy to clean up.
- Keep in your tack box at shows to put a show ring shine on leather boots and chaps in addition to your manes and tails!
Use to create a waterproof barrier between your horses’s skin and persistent wet, wintery conditions.
OIL2HORSE IS PREMIUM REFINED MINERAL OIL MADE REFINED TO OUR SPECIFIC UNIQUE PREPARATION AND IS UNLIKELY TO CAUSE SKIN SENSITIVITIES LIKE PIG OIL OR BABY OIL CAN
Other sizes also available.
Doesn’t contain Pig Oil.