Oil2Horse is a NEW product specially developed for horses to use as a multi-purpose oil on your horse or pony. Used as part of your winter grooming will actually prevent and heal scabs associated with wet muddy conditions! Repels Mites, conditions skin and hair, encourages hair growth and is developed specifically for horses and ponies sensitive skin.
Oil2Horse will also condition dry, flakey, itchy skin and is a fabulous mane, tail & feather conditioner.
USE THE GROOMING MIT WITH THE CACTUS SIDE TO REMOVE DUST/ MUD AND APPLY OIL WITH SOFT CLOTH SIDE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI6k-IE4LSc
- Apply on feather, manes and tails with a soft brush or sponge, to keeps silky smooth and in show condition and to repel mites. Ideal for applying to painful knee scabs and dry skin behind the knees.
- Use as a grooming product to prevent mud sticking to manes and tails. Mud simply crumbles off the hair if Oil2Horse is applied daily to clean, dry coat and hair. Ideal for preventing sore skin and scabs in all horses and ponies. Apply to all four legs with a soft brush every 2-3 days.
- Use after clipping to smooth the coat and create a great shine. Lightly spray a soft cloth with Oil2Horses & simply rub the over the coat and cover with a nylon or cotton sheet.
- Use to keep your clippers running smoothly and to prevent blades from rusting. Great for horses that break out in HIVES after clipping.
- Repels lice and mites when applied to feather on a horses legs.
- Helps prevent ‘sand school abrasion’ around fetlocks when horses are exercised in wet sand on a regular basis.
- Use before hunting & Cross Country events to make horses and ponies easy to clean up.
- Keep in your tack box at shows to put a show ring shine on leather boots and chaps in addition to your manes and tails!
Use to PREVENT sores & scabs by creating a waterproof barrier between your horses’s skin and persistent wet, wintery conditions.
Not suitable for exposed skin in hot sun unless covered with rug or similar.PLEASE NOTE THE TRIGGER IS TO SPRAY A STREAM OF OIL ONTO SPECIFIC SCABBY AREAS OR BETWEEN FEATHER ON LEGS. IT DOES NOT SPRAY A FINE MIST. TO APPLY TO LEGS TIP A SMALL AMOUNT OF OIL INTO A SMALL CONTAINER AND APPLY WITH A SOFT BODY, HOOF OR PAINT BRUSH.ALWAYS PATCH TEST BEFORE FIRST APPLICATION.
OIL2HORSE IS PREMIUM REFINED MINERAL OIL MADE REFINED TO OUR SPECIFIC UNIQUE PREPARATION AND IS UNLIKELY TO CAUSE SKIN SENSITIVITIES LIKE PIG OIL OR BABY OIL CAN
other sizes also available. Doesn’t contain Pig Oil.