Welcome to Great Horse Products. We have owned horses of all breeds and disciplines for nearly 40 years and are committed to bringing new and innovative products to horse owners.
We are a small family run business offering a personalised service and are constantly looking for innovative and ethical products for you and your horse. ‘Oil2Horse’ is our own unique mineral oil formulation made for us in factory in the south east designed to suit equine skin perfectly (unlike pig oil and baby oil etc)
‘Mighty Jel’ is Oil2Horse spun into a Jel formulation with nothing added, but in an easy to apply formula for nooks and crannies. ‘No Sweat’ is our brand new product to use post exercise to reduce the need for washing.
It dries sweaty hair fast and contains Oil2Horse and witch hazel to condition skin without making skin flakey.
Please email us if you need help or advice about using Oil2horse to condition your horse or ponies skin summer or winter.
Check out our video page for more info and how to use. Youtube page
Features and Benefits
Use for conditioning dry, flakey, itchy skin in all types of horses & ponies. No additives or perfumes make it perfect for sensitive skin ( after patch testing).
Price from RRP £14.99 + P&P( £3.30 )
- Use to guard against parasites,condition skin to prevent thickened itchy skin and scabs and free by creating a waterproof barrier between your horses’s skin and persistent wet, wintery conditions.
- Use as a grooming product o prevent mud sticking to manes and tails. Mud simply crumbles off the hair if Oil2Horse is applied daily to wet, muddy or dry coat and hair.
- Repell Harvest mite
- Use to keep your clippers running smoothly and to prevent clipper rash on your horse
- Prevent breaking & splitting when applied to feather on a horses legs, mane and tail.
- Use after clipping to smooth the coat and create a great shine.
- Use before hunting to make horses and ponies easy to clean up.
- Keep in your tack box at shows to put a show ring shine on leather boots and chaps in addition to your manes and tails!
- Use as a detangler in manes and tails to avoid wind knots and to keep thick tails tangle free – just spray in and comb!